Services I Provide

Applications and Forms

A listing of some of the commonly needed applications and forms available through my office and on the website. Click here for Applications.

Driver Licenses and Motor Vehicles

Our office can help process motor vehicle registrations, driver’s licenses, learner’s permits and other Department of Transportation forms. We can also assist with problems involving driver’s licenses and registrations. Driver & Vehicle Services’ website.


Our office can provide status reports on legislation, obtain copies of House and Senate bills and state laws. You can also research bills and read about legislation. Click here.

Touring the Capitol

Information detailing the process for setting up school visits or other groups. Click here for more information.

Senior Citizen Assistance

Information concerning Health Care, State Property Tax and Rent Rebates.

Help with State Agencies

Our office can assist you with problems encountered when dealing with state government and state agencies.